What to expect day of service
- A team will call you when they are on there way and give you a eta.( or leave a message)
- A crew leader will go over what you want done and maybe any additional services that you may want to add.
- If you are not going to be home the day of services a Team leader will inform you when they will be there and tell you when they leave.
- When job is completed a Team leader will go over job with the homeowner.
Window Cleaning Services
- Window cleaning in/out we start inside and work our way outside so the homeowner could leave after the inside is completed if they choose (will need access to inside of home).
- Window cleaning out only we start from top to bottom.
- Screen cleaning we wipe down screen/frames with a wet towel.
- All window cleaning includes wiping of frames and sills inside/outside. (track and jambs are a additional charge)
Gutter Cleaning Services
- Gutter cleaning is done by blowing out gutter with leaf blowers and cleaning up debris when completed.
- We clean gutters by hand if your roof is NOT walk-able and we put debris in buckets and put in a yard waste bag.
- Water must be on to flush out downspouts (all gutter cleanings include this).
- There may be a fee to take debris with a crew or we can dispose debris in your woods or put in a compost pile if you have one.
- We can also leave the bags there for you to dispose for free.
Pressure Washing Services
- Water needs to be turned on to do any pressure washing.
- We start from top to bottom cleaning dirt, grime, mold and more by using high pressure water and organic cleaning agents.
- All pressure washers have different variables of pressure to ensure a good cleaning and to not harm any surfaces, siding, stucco or decks.
Gutter Cover Services
- We start by cleaning out your gutters and flushing out gutters and downspouts (all gutter cover jobs get a free gutter cleaning).
- We then install covers to fit your gutters making sure no debris can get into gutters
Heated Cable De-Icing Systems Installation
- We clear off roof of snow and ice in the areas installing the heat cable.
- Some cases we need to steam areas of ice build up to install correctly (steaming is an additional charge).
- IF you are having de-icing system hardwired a electrician will need access to your home and your electrical box.
- All de-icing systems come with a 2 year warranty.
Ice Dam Removal / Steaming / Roof Snow Removal Services
- We remove all snow in the areas using a roof rake or broom or shovel.
- We use a low pressure steamer to ensure there is no damage to roof/home.
- We free the gutters of ice and snow in the areas of the steaming is taking place.
- If we are removing snow off roof only we use roof rakes to remove as much snow as possible in the areas the homeowner wants done.
Hard-To-Reach Areas Cleaning Services
- We use environmental cleaning agents for hard to reach areas.
- We will need access to your home if project is inside your home.
- We use ladders for all hard to reach areas.
- Including Chandelier, Light Fixtures Cleaning.
Rain or Weather Issues
- If it is going to rain the day of service its up to the homeowner if they would like it done that day.
- If you decide not to due it that day we can reschedule your job on a better day that works for you but in most cases it’s not the next day.
- If it is lighting and a downpour the team leader has the ability to call off job. SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
- If you can’t do the services that day please contact office and let them know by calling or a email so we can reschedule.
Contact Wayne's Home Services To Discuss Your Project